What Is The Secret

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Secret

This law of attraction business can be very murky sometimes. Every new day brings with it a new perspective on stuff I thought I had figured out. Like the idea that all I need to do is focus on what I want and it will materialize in good time. It is true that that could happen, but where does that leave action? I did my fair share of focusing and then wondered what was going on... I'd set aside time for this exercise in the morning and evening. This went on for months and, yes you guessed it, nothing.

Well, now I realize it was not for nothing although at the time, it felt like nothing.

Now I am in a place where I know that action, and not just any action but correct action, is necessary. I was focusing but my actions were not in line with my desires. I was using up all my 'laser' focus on some 'future desires'.
I realize that I need to take the right actions and give those actions my FULL focus. You cannot give your best 'in this moment' if your thoughts are in the future. That will tend to keep your goals in the future rather than realizing them.

However, keeping your thoughts on the correct tasks at hand will lead to a predictably desirable result.

No comments:

Post a Comment