What Is The Secret

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Attracting yet?

Am I alone in being overwhelmed with material about the law of attraction? I believe not. Every time I venture through my inbox, there's an avalanche of emails from 'experts' on the subject. The interesting thing is how there are numerous styles of writing that always leave you thinking you're reading something totally new and different.

Having watched the movie 'The Secret' I (and possibly millions of others in the world!) came away infused with ENERGY by the new-found wisdom after having discovered the master key. Since then, my interest in the subject means I get more information from a zillion sources than I know what to do with. I have been swayed every which way by 'new insights' and thought 'Oh yeah, that makes sense', 'so that's what I should do' and my personal favorite, 'aah, now I get it!'

Consequently, I have changed my way of thinking, my way of applying the secret and my way of understanding the law of attraction so many times that my focus was completely shot. I have finally become aware that with no definite point of focus, you will only get more of the same, in this case total confusion.

I am still a believer though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment